Home > 5 Reasons to Outsource NPS Programs
We would like to think that we are your very first choice when it comes to conducting a thorough NPS measurement program. But we know you may also be considering doing it in-house.
Here are 5 reasons you should use an independent third party to do the work:
1. Score Credibility
- When your customers and employees recognize an independent source as the provider of your score it gains credibility
- Using a 3rd party allows your customers and employees to respond anonymously and therefore, more truthfully, garnering a more accurate Net Promoter Score and candid responses to the WHY and HOW questions.
- Do you know how to set-up the proper survey system?
- Do you know how to effectively deliver email survey requests without damaging your relationship with your ISP?
- Do you know how to gather responses from multiple source?
- Do you know how to converge the results from multiple sources into one live, cloud-based results dashboard?
- Do you know which surveying software will provide the results you need?
- Do you know which of the hundreds of software options is best for your needs?
- Do you have a system in place to ensure effective and efficient follow up with respondents?
- Do you have the systems in place to handle responses from multiple platforms?
4. Time Management
- How much time do you and your team really have to dedicate to the logistics of this important KPI metric. There are only 24 hours in a day, Is your time really best spent on the logistics of surveying your customers?
5. Customer Focus
- We think your priority should be looking after your customers, both external and internal customers (your employees)
- Do you want to grow your business or do you want to become a NPS survey specialist?
Think of your NPS System as a professional service you use to improve your business. You have most likely hired an accountant, a lawyer, an investment adviser, and an insurance agent as professionals to assist you on the path to success. InstaPulse is here to be your NPS System Professional.
Request your customized quote today and we’ll compare the costs of in-house and outsourcing for you!
FREE Consultation & Quote
Operating out of British Columbia, Canada since 2010, InstaPulse provides Employee and Customer Satisfaction Surveys focused on Net Promoter Score – the likelihood to recommend. Take the pulse of your business today and find out what your word of mouth marketing really is!
Copyright © 2010-2018 InstaPulse Consulting Services.
*Net Promoter, NPS & Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld.