Independent Sales Consultants
We are looking for talented and results-oriented Sales Consultants to join our team. The successful candidate(s) will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making telesales calls, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are driven by this huge opportunity to grow with a thriving, game-changing organization. Experience building a team a definite asset for future growth.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails, and inbound lead follow-up
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Qualify opportunities for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience
- Proven ability to build new business
- Track record of over-achieving goals and targets
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Infusionsoft or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong telesales skills and experience
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
- You think in terms of “what value are we adding and how do we best serve our customers?”
- You soak up list-building strategies and want to apply your creativity towards them
- You have a trusted task management system and are highly organized without hand-holding
- You take personal responsibility for your own communication, positive energy & understanding what’s required in your role
- You enjoy reading/educating yourself on this industry because you have a passion to learn about it and you genuinely care about helping companies grow and prosper
InstaPulse, founded in 2010 in Whistler, BC, provides customer and employee feedback programs based on the popular Net Promoter Score (NPS)® System to local, regional, national and international customers.
In today’s market it is imperative to know what is being said about you in the global marketplace, by both your internal (employees) and external customers. The high costs associated with employee turnover and new customer acquisition can be avoided if you are truly listening and adapting on a regular basis.
InstaPulse takes the pulse of businesses to ensure they are on a healthy path towards positive word of mouth and increased loyalty scores, leading to increased profits and business growth.
Please email your application, including cover letter to: info [at] instapulse [dot] com