InstaPulse Consulting Group Privacy & Confidentiality Policy
adhere to the following guidelines:
Privacy of Research Participants
InstaPulse Consulting Group takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the privacy of our research participants is respected and protected, and to ensure that participants and those closely associated with them will in no way be adversely affected or embarrassed as a direct result of having participated in a survey that we administer.
- Participation in the surveys we conduct is strictly voluntary. Participants have the right to decline participation, and the right to withdraw from the survey at any time.
- InstaPulse Consulting Group will not contact for participation in surveys any individual who has been identified to us as having asked not to be contacted.
- Information collected from individuals or organizations in the course of our surveys is used for research purposes only. Follow-up contact with those who have participated in the surveys will not be made without the express permission of the participant, except in the case of standard research practices such as interview verification by supervisors. In such a case, research participants will be notified that a follow-up verification may occur.
- All surveys conducted by InstaPulse Consulting Group are conducted on a strictly confidential basis. Personally identifying information about research participants (such as name, address, and telephone number) is kept separate from individual research results. Information collected from individuals or organizations in the course of our studies is never released outside of the organization in a format that will allow the linking of specific individuals or specific organizations to specific responses. Survey results are reported only as group aggregated descriptions, or as anonymous findings from individuals. Unless specifically requested by a respondent.
- When personal information (such as name, address, and telephone number) is released to a subcontractor in the course of conducting a survey, it is released only to organizations that conform to our standards for privacy protection.
- The names of those who have participated in a survey may be released to clients only if they are separated from the research results and only in cases where the client originally provided the list of names. These names are released only when they are to be used for the purpose of tracking customer participation and protecting customers from being approached too often for surveys. An exception to this policy is made when a research participant initiates a request that his or her name be forwarded to the client (e.g., to be contacted about an unresolved problem with the company).
- Interviews are not audio taped or videotaped without the express permission of the survey participant.
- Survey information is not collected from children under the age of 13 without the express consent of a parent or guardian.
- Records of personal information (such as name, address, and telephone number) are destroyed or returned to the originator upon completion of the survey.
Commitment to Our Clients' Confidentiality
InstaPulse Consulting Group takes all reasonable precautions to protect the security and confidentiality of client information used or learned in the course of conducting surveys.
- All materials obtained from clients in conjunction with our surveys are kept secure from outside release while in our possession, and are either returned or destroyed at the conclusion of the survey or contract term.
- Materials obtained from a client in conjunction with a survey, including customer lists, are not used for other research studies or surveys without the express permission of the client.
- Information learned in the course of conducting a survey becomes the sole property of the client unless otherwise agreed to in advance. Survey findings and all other client information are treated as confidential and are not released to outside parties without the express permission of the client.