We respect your privacy and take it very seriously.
What information/data do we collect and how do we collect it?
We collect personal identification information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
We may also collect information about you as provided by your employer for the purposes of completing a survey and/or as part of a statutory or contractual requirement.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To fulfill statutory or contractual requirements
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. You may contact us for a list of trusted third parties to review their respective privacy policies.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Privacy of Survey Participants
InstaPulse Consulting Group Inc. takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the privacy of our research participants is respected and protected, and to ensure that participants and those closely associated with them will in no way be adversely affected or embarrassed as a direct result of having participated in a survey that we administer.
- Participation in the surveys we conduct is strictly voluntary. Participants have the right to decline participation, and the right to withdraw from the survey at any time.
- InstaPulse Consulting Group Inc. will not contact for participation in surveys any individual who has been identified to us as having asked not to be contacted.
- Information collected from individuals or organizations in the course of our surveys is used for research purposes only. Follow-up contact with those who have participated in the surveys will not be made without the express permission of the participant, except in the case of standard research practices such as interview verification by supervisors. In such a case, research participants will be notified that a follow-up verification may occur.
- All surveys conducted by InstaPulse Consulting Group Inc/ are conducted on a strictly confidential basis. Personally identifying information about research participants (such as name, email, and telephone number) is kept separate from individual research results, unless provided voluntarily as an entry to a contest or draw. Information collected from individuals or organizations in the course of our studies is never released outside of the organization in a format that will allow the linking of specific individuals or specific organizations to specific responses. Survey results are reported only as group aggregated descriptions, or as anonymous findings from individuals, unless specifically requested by a respondent.
- When personal information (such as name, address, and telephone number) is released to a subcontractor in the course of conducting a survey, it is released only to organizations that conform to our standards for privacy protection.
- The names of those who have participated in a survey may be released to clients only if they are separated from the research results and only in cases where the client originally provided the list of names. These names are released only when they are to be used for the purpose of tracking customer participation and protecting customers from being approached too often for surveys. An exception to this policy is made when a research participant initiates a request that his or her name be forwarded to the client (e.g., to be contacted about an unresolved problem with the company).
- Interviews are not audio taped or videotaped without the express permission of the survey participant.
- Survey information is not collected from children under the age of 13 without the express consent of a parent or guardian.
- Records of personal information (such as name, address, and telephone number) are destroyed or returned to the originator upon completion of the contracted survey period.
Commitment to Our Clients’ Confidentiality
InstaPulse Consulting Group Inc. takes all reasonable precautions to protect the security and confidentiality of client information used or learned in the course of conducting surveys.
- All materials obtained from clients in conjunction with our surveys are kept secure from outside release while in our possession, and are either returned or destroyed at the conclusion of the survey or contract term.
- Materials obtained from a client in conjunction with a survey, including customer lists, are not used for other research studies or surveys without the express permission of the client.
- Information learned in the course of conducting a survey becomes the sole property of the client unless otherwise agreed to in advance. Survey findings and all other client information are treated as confidential and are not released to outside parties without the express permission of the client.
What are your data protection rights?
Instapulse Consulting Group Inc. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Instapulse Consulting Group Inc. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Instapulse Consulting Group Inc. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Instapulse Consulting Group Inc. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Instapulse Consulting Group Inc. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Instapulse Consulting Group Inc. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Instapulse Consulting Group Inc.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Instapulse Consulting Group Inc. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at 1-866-965-3673
Or write to us: PO Box 27082, Willow Park PO, Kelowna, BC V1X 7L7 Canada
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Instapulse Consulting Group Inc. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features, including deployment of surveys, may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
This policy was last modified June 27, 2022.
If you have any concerns about how your privacy is protected at InstaPulse Consulting Group Inc., please contact our Data Protection Officer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org